Sunday 14 October 2007

Ville Valo feat. Natalia Avalon -

All the truth


What the truth are you looking for
Just take me and you will see it
Within my eyes, baby
All the truth
Is this what turns you on
What makes you feel
This way as you feel right now
So happy with me somehow
So come on stop these silly talks
About the philosophical aspects of the world
About this special place which not exists at all
Don't say that you look for the challenge in me like this
Just come and take me
In your words, in your thoughts, in real
The way is the best for you and me
Occasionally or still,
No matter how you wish and dream
What kind of truth
Do you want to know more?
Just come and take me, honey
You've won me already
With this big lottery of thoughts
So you can have this what you want
You were brave enough
To stay my love

No comments: