Monday 2 November 2009

Hello my fellow




I really like to visit your home poet
It seems we live with the same madness in mind
My fellow you are
It's nice I see you are not ashamed of this
Just as me

So we can drink our cup of tea
With my honey and your creme in it
And laugh from this dream
We have here

To survive
Another day
Another love

Which is not enough
To stop
This transmission of mad heart
We both have

It is just this another side of us right?
This a bit more wild more free than we show outside
Yet still the best one we have

By the way I don't know any drug more dangerous
Than this poetry than yours or mine words

Real sweet madness to drown for good
Who cares by the way?
If we live here or we are not
It is also fun in it
It is also great

Any way
Nice to see you are writing a lot still
I am your reader every day
And I cant stop

I love your mind
Just as I love my own dreams
It is a complement I think
I'll miss you if one day you disappear
From here

Yes I will

You are one of these best daily things
I have here

No comments: