Monday 7 December 2009

Groovy Kind Of Love

I love when you said last time
"You don't have to be polite Anna
I love you"

You know that either you
And you are not

We are just as we are
You hidden at times
Me open wide

Each have its ups and downs
I know honey I know
This even too much
At times

But it is fine
It is this mystery on the way that leads us
This is all the fun in it
Isn't it?

Oh darling it all seems ok until I feel love in the air
But what if this all disappear one day?

What will stay?
The memory of glorious ancient times

So it worth
Yes it is worth

To jump now
In to the life
Just as we can just as we want
and smile and cry feeling all this again and again
Because there is still nothing else

Worth while more
I suppose...

Except one thing...

But you are not here





No comments: