Saturday 23 January 2010

Yes I did this





I killed my love

It was me who did this

Piece by piece

Using words

Using pictures too

And these actions...

Being honest like a death

With you

I did this

Why?

Maybe it was just too hard

To stand so much happiness

At times

Maybe because

I am bad enough

To do so

Maybe because we had too much time between

Too much space

I dont really know why

It happened

But I can't change this now

I went too far

And I am going still

To fulfill any silly dream

Which comes suddenly

Where could I go now

If not ahead?

Well, I can just stop, I know

But then...

Then it will be the same

Do you think I am proud of this?

No I am not

I regret

And I wont forget you

Any sweet moment we have had too

Darling

But I have to live still

With or without you here...

No comments: