Tuesday 9 March 2010

It's gone





So you don't know my thoughts
It's stoped this line between
Any naughty fantasies any dreams or sorrows
This mind became closed to you

I don't even know if I miss this so much
I enjoy being with my self now
Sharing just a part of the story
At times

Yes maybe it's better like this
Me is just me
There is no need to share all these
Little secrets

So you dont know of a man I was thinking about
Going by bus recently
He remind some old friend of mine
Or lover
Yes I was thinking of him this way too
Just a little thought in the bus
To make journey more pleasant
You always liked to know
Who I can think about this way...

Many times it was you who created another story
Yes sometimes I miss this still

But well
I don't even think to send you any message anymore
It's all gone

No comments: