Thursday 22 July 2010

My Grand book of Wishes






First of all
I wish you to follow my thoughts
Even these silly, boring, repeating ones
With these all errors I do
And that you try to understand them all
I know it is all mad at times
Touching too and it makes you feel
Bad or good
But you have to look

You have to look at me
Without it it's nothing here

And love is just the word
Without the real background

And I wish it was true
This all you
Not only the moment in space
For naive silly whore
Who is looking for something
She should not
No this I don't want

I wish few things more
But this I wrote before
So you know


And I wish this one night too
With you

And that you massage my feet
Being again so caring and sweet
Telling me all I want and need to hear
Making me yours for good
Yes this I wish the most

And that all you say was true
And that I was able to catch this somehow
and never lose

And I wish to be more sure
Of tomorrow
With you

No comments: