Wednesday 1 April 2009

I'll wait





I wish to end up with you this one I know and I dream about
In mean time it seems I do understand the situation we are put in
So I accept this different form we wear now
Yet even then
I can't stop my self
To be connected to you
In words in pictures in whatever that comes
To share with you
I love this sweet addiction
And I learn how to be patient too
Or how to touch you enough
To bring you closer at times
But I know we need some breaks
And I know we can survive like this
Just in head just right here
Somehow I believe in this
And I'll wait
Deep inside
Because I know
How you make me feel
When you are near
And I know I am good for you
In each little thing you are looking for
I want to be this one
So I am
As you are
This the best man
For me
And this faith keeps me smiling baby

1 comment:

Nick (SBJ) said...

"And
this faith keeps me smiling baby"

:)