Friday 10 April 2009

Let's forget it




Is this true
Did I push you away for good?
All my lovely spirits here
Who enjoyed this being together
This special kind of trust
This journey through wonder land
This smile among the space
This little romance

Do you feel hurt now?
All is spoiled destroyed somehow?
Do you really feel like this?
Is it all my fault indeed?

Yes I was a bit angry on you
yes disappointed a bit too
Though it's ok
Emotions fly away
And this what stay is nothing but smile again
Though maybe a bit more calm maybe not so open wide
Yet still smile for you and because you are here
Because we know how to enjoy each other too
So don't feel so bad anymore
and stay
It's ok
Let's be as we are
It doesn't matter
What I tried to show you
You don't understand me well
So forget
And let's smile as before
Nothing really happened
This drama is ended

Let's forget
Let's forget
I love you all as you are
Don't be afraid
Don't feel sad
You are ok