Thursday 11 February 2010

The perfect man




It has to be a boy still
Naughty, free
But always good and gentle for me
Even being harsh at times when it's needed or sexy.. depends
But he knows when he can
The man who never push me to do things I'd not wish to do my self first
But who let me wish all these things to do though...

Yes perfect man
Who is you
It's good to meet
At least

and keep or lost
Doesn't really matter
It's just a time and place and life as you can say
But this what you have because of him
Stay forever
In your soul
Like a scarf like a goal
Just to keep just to dream about
And dance inside your soul
Just like this and go on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he not lovely this man, this man who touches you so,
who makes you feel, yes,inside so real!
This man who lets you dream and scream, with passion!
like a Master to slave
its a man who gave
like a Lover, after all
when he heard your call....
wolf