Monday 14 July 2008

I miss you


I miss you

Each time you are silent for few days

What to do with my self

Yes some messages around me all the time

Yes some smiles poems comments

Yes all the world around

I still have

But when you are silent

All few days

I'm so terribly heavy

And I can't think of anything else but this

That you are silent

Any message today again

I just wait

To smile

I'm so addicted to your thoughts in me

I shouldn't maybe

Have to fight with this

Have to live

As before

Yes I know

But I miss you

I dream of you

Each night

I have you inside all the time

Can't wait to touch you again

And it's a madness I know

This love shouldn't be like this

I should breathe

Just simply doing my things

And waiting for new

Sweet dreams you bring

With you smile,

With your words,

With your spirit

With your love

I know

But I miss you!

And only this

I can feel

Still

When you are silent

So completely

Just few words I need

To breathe to live

You know this

Come back

To me

My darling

No comments: