Wednesday 9 July 2008

Perfect girl


So you spent the time

With a perfect woman recently

So beautiful is she indeed

The hottest sex you can imagine

You had both

It was delicious

Wonderful

Perfect

Just as she is

And you say

Yes it was only physical relationship

She has gone

And all you have now is nice thought

That would be nice to have a bit more

Sex yet

But this is all you can say

5 days to recognize each other

Dinners nice time clubs

And this wild sex at least

And this wonderful time

And she is perfect

Beautiful

And you didn't fall in love

Strange

A bit

Through nice still

I wonder what she is thinking now

The same maybe

You are both

Some recent sweet memory

To keep or forget and try to look another one

Perfect match

I'm back to my longing town right now

Amazing story have heard through

Sexy people

Do we really need something more?

I hope so.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Moments of passion and delight... they brighten the canvas of life... sweet moments that stay in the memory... How well you capture the sparkle of the firefly

Anna Cellmer said...

I'm happy to see you here Michael, as always gentle you are and your words put smiles on my face, thank you my friend