Monday 6 July 2009

Confession








So you have it
You have it all
With details
My love
And what now?

You know how I am afraid
What you can feel
What you can say

I am guilty
I know

Could you forgive me please?
And don't let me go?

I wish to stay
Inside your world

Just let me in
I wait so long

I know I was so bad
I made so many mistakes
And mess around

But you know
How much I love you
In this

And that it's done
Just because

I feel you are so far
At times
And I am weak enough
To do wrong things


Especially from the time
I see you are able to enjoy this

So please
Let me live
Beside you still
I want this
I need this
And I dream

Is it enough
To forgive?

All sins?

Please let me believe still

In our dreams

Don't let them gone with the wind

We need them still

Both I hope

My beloved

No comments: