Friday 24 July 2009

To Marquise de Sade






My dear Marquise de Sade
How I love your dark free mind
I can even agree with the fact
That God is just a dream
We love to feed our minds and hearts
And some of us are wrong
For sure even the fool
Any way dreams are good until they let us be happy I think
Well even if I don't have this one dream anymore
I have another one I love to live for
This one you don't like too
But I do
Maybe because I am not so bad
As those creatures you describe
Monsters inside
Oh god sometimes it's really hard to go through
This madness you write about
Even just to show this philosophy
You love to own your self

Yes following passions is the thing for me too
But I don't like that you afraid of love

I prefer to believe in this one good thing
It keeps me mad and alive still and free

Besides I don't dream of hundred priests fucking me hard
Nor about killing children
or other victims of perversity
You love so much to describe
No my friend
I am not free this way I am not going there, why for?
Is it really so wonderful?
Any way you just like to go through bad things to show something
To amaze to shock of course
I admit I've never met the man as you
And I admire this lack of borders too
Inside your imagination of course
Such a free man you are!
So wild!
Somehow funny too
Master I can say
But such a bad boy!
Shame on you!
I think I should spank you!

But this what is good
Is to know
That you can do within your mind
Whatever you want
And that even love
Sometimes is better just to keep in your mind in your dream
Than realise all this what you wish

well at least not too fast

You have it still though
Inside you

Oh my love how many times we will be planning to meet
Again and again
And create this story of us
Just to live just to smile
And feel more?

I love this you know?

I love even those never kept promises you do
I know it's hard at times to realise some dreams
Besides they are more beautiful like this
When we long for them still so much
My absent lover
I'll always love you more
Than this one I just touch right now

Yet still I have hope for more

and this is what keeps alive this love
and all charm of life
I suppose

No comments: