Friday 31 December 2010

Diagnosis

Can you tell me
What is so wrong with your marriage already?

Well I can say
It's the peculiar lack of intimacy
It's the fear to ask basic questions or to answer them
It is the lack of ability to share important thoughts

That should unite
But they only takes us apart

Unseen
Unsaid
Not realized

The silence

and the lack of cooperation
on a deeper lavel of existance

Can we survive?

I am afraid it's too late
My darling

I found out my self
With someone else


I didn't know I can be so cruel...

you are so delicate so good
and I am so bad

it's at times hard to stand...
and that I am such a closed book for you
all this time

It is a real drama in fact
I just hit you to death

and you didnt notice...



Maybe it's better like that
I't because you live outside

and you don't see clear
so we can live in peace still...

and I can stay here like a fool in space
Until you find this page
and feel what I have to say
and you will drown in this see I've build here...

but for now
sleep well my dear
it's not a time for war yet

so

Happy New Year

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year....