Thursday 30 December 2010

Wishes for the second part of the life




At the second part of life
I wish that my sons grew up and stay happy and with the wisdom enough to have special life full of good things and adventures within
and I wish to have some nice cosy pub with good music, few friends around and the special atmosphere to spend the evening in a charming way and to have something to live by
or little guest house in London too, who knows
and the man who loves me and who I love from all my heart close to me
and still few dreams ahead in my mind and plenty sweet memories to come back to and to smile
Some sort of good clothes to use in a special ocassion too
Some crazy trips from time to time
Visting friends around this ground
The circle of friends who knows me well and who understand all
Thats all.

No comments: