Wednesday 29 December 2010

Poetry and you




I let you in
and
Nothing really happened
What a disappointment...


By the way what actually this poetry is?

It's me of course can be you and he, she, whoever

The voice I am never able to speak
With people
But it is growing in me
So it has to be said

Then I write

It has to be said
Because it is the only real sign of this
in fact quite humble existence I have

That is worth a while a smile a life...for me

Not even all the time
But you can always chose
What you like the most

It has to be said
Because it is the one thing

Real and Alive

Inside


And what I believe we need only this little thing

The passion in heart and mind

And someone who can burn this flame to sing and dance

No matter from where it comes and where it leads

I know I should follow it

No comments: