Sunday 21 September 2008

Just keep inside this what we find


So through these days
I just found out
That I still can't consist in you
Mostly you fail
Just sometimes no
What is always so nice surprise
I can say
Besides yes
You are this special person
I love to be close to
And share each though
Even when you can't answer at all

From other things I know now
I do not long anymore
For this big change
All is so similar actually
Just crowd around can be bigger less or more
Just few places to look
make some slight difference
But all this can't change the fact
That all you really have is inside

All places seem to be more available each day
Global world seems so small
Dreams are no longer so difficult to gain
So you have to look something else

This what really matter
Well as always is love
Do we have it
Do we have it
My love?
Can we care for it enough?
Is there any chance for us
To survive like that?

Maybe better not think of all this
let still share our lives our dreams
As we do so far as we need
Let's be together the way we can
It is a good thing at the end
No matter what anyone can say
It's a rarely thing so let's keep it
inside
Yes it's a good place for us
The only one we can have
I guess

No comments: