Wednesday 17 September 2008

Still dream world




There is still so little you
In my life
And even when I touch you
For a while
This all seems so unreal
Like no time for us still
We have place, public space
Little corner for new dreams
Nothing else
Two lives, real days, separate ways
And me so suddenly here
Stopped in time
In this magical beautiful crowdy world
Though not mine
What to do here can I?
Why did I come?
Oh yes for these few smiles, messages, charms
For you inside my arms
And to coming back
Where, home?
I don't know
Yes I know
One home is real still
Another is a dream
But I'm so glad that you came
Live here my sweet unreal man
As long as you wish
As long as you can
Forever perhaps
Who knows
We love to believe such words
I know
So lets believe
And dream dream dream
We are both good in this
I think

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One home is real still ?
Dont be sure.
You are free if you desire it so strongly. And I'm able to find another mom for kids.