Tuesday 11 January 2011

Dreams come and go




So you worry of anything that could ruin
This relationship we have
It's good to know you care of this
Though we have a bit differnt point of view
for the real danger we can face on the way
I am afraid...

but we both want to keep this alive
and this is good
I shouldnt worry too much
before the time
and just enjoy your presence
in my world
that's all

dreams come when you come closer
but they all die in a moment you are not here
I am not enough selfish greedy and cruel too
to run for them alone

and I know that for you
it'd be a nightmare if I do

so the only place for you and me
is here
I know darling I know my sweet
so don't worry

and dream still
No one ever will know
about you and me
except this place here

but it's only a play garden of my own desires and dreams
so not a big deal

No comments: