Friday 14 January 2011

how it works




You effect me
And then I have something to tell
To this world
About a beauty and about love
About a desire and about a betrayal too
About everything what is real and meaningful
All these hidden secrets of the heart flow unwrapped in to the open space
Who knows what they do when I close this box
I don't care too much

Sometimes I feel like someone who after thousand years of silence
suddenly needs to speak

So forgive me
If it is too much to handle
Too much to keep

I don't know the end my self yet...
I create and share to live

But don't worry about my home
In mean time all is going on

Another meal is prepared another day fulfilled
By also sweet little things I share with them
They just ask at times: mom
Why you talk to your self all the time?
and what do you say?
Oh nothing my babies it's just another life
I have inside nothing to worry about
It's just my another world to live by

Finish your dinner now

And you the man who is still beside me
You know that all this what I keep here
Is just an illusion of my mad mind perhaps
You believe that, don't you?

Anyway you look great and I hope that in some way
You are still happy to meet me
Even if I am not ordinary wife to you
But you never cared of things like this as I know...
You knew I am still kind of girl and it's all
Just a fun and a specific type of trip
We decided to start and to keep
Until it is working well for you and me
How long then?
Can you say, can you see?

Oh better to not think of the future now
We are as we are and live as we live so far
Where it leads?
I don't know

I am on the way to unknown
Dreams are dreams
But now is now
The only sure thing
We grab in hand

and this another space another life inside

I am just greedy as always I...
Forgive me and you too
That I have you all
Maybe I shouldn't, who knows?

No comments: