Friday 21 January 2011

"It's Beyond My Control!"




You have had to be really bored of me

So it's you who ruin all in once
with such an ease
I never had so much force in me
To do it

But you know after years
It's not such a tragedy
As it was before

It was not even so hard to delete you from my list
and from my world
That you hate so much right now
Suddenly

Good bye love of my life
I hope you will enjoy
This what you have there
And what you have done

I failed and it seems I am not worth to enter this house
we never really build we never really had

An idle stupid dream
this you and me
indeed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no dream is wasted
no love is ever lost
every moment worth living
lives on in you
thats why its better to have loved
than never at all
so don't despair
the only one who loses love
is the one who rejects it...
wolf