Sunday 16 January 2011

Just a rainy days




It's amazing how every day is different
and how much uncertainty I can still find inside
about you and me, the future or even this moment we live
I feel like this boat I am on and I can't go out is sinking
And I am the main responsible for it
but maybe it was always only me
who was going to drown in all this

They just came here to save me
and I should be strong now
to keep going on this at least as long as they need
There is still not the right time for change
I know
So why this mess inside, why this fight for?

I really don't know



You achieved precisely nothing in fact to do that
Just go on the way you start
There is no way out
So keep smiling and enjoy
That's why you are here
for the sake of god!

And you darling I know you will be back too
We need each other
In some magical way we do
and we live together
Even just in mind and it's fine
You sweet little dream of mine

Don't worry baby I will be fine
It's just at times
This black cloud doesn't let me see things clear enough
but after a rain there is always a sun
so it doesn't matter

It's all right too
if you can't come now or soon
I've learnt to wait
For this what I wish
and in this waiting is also some charm
My sweet full of life man
from the green wonderland
I found out once upon a time

No comments: