Saturday 14 June 2008

All is fine


All is fine

Yes

Just why each time

It hurts the same

This lack of answer

This silence

I should used to this

I know

I should be calm

Happy

And I'm

Just this silence

For a moment

Is so heavy still

I can't stand this

But don't want pressure you too much

Do not want expect

You are perfect

I know this

So all what I can do

Is just to believe

I know

It’s just sometimes

When I don't know what to do

To let you be close enough

To listen your thoughts

To hold

Be positive

Yes I know

It's all within my mind

It's not your thought

I'm just too crazy now

I should fight

With such a tension inside

With such thoughts

It's an obsession

Not a love

But I love you

Yes I do

I feel you in each little cell of me

You live inside here

So why all these worries about

I'm silly I know.

Just be back soon

My love.

No comments: