Monday 9 June 2008

Our creation


Picture of heaven

We created once

And we even touched this

Even tried

All of those tasty colors and smacks

All of those branches and fruits

We know, we tasted

Oh just why

I feel so moved

Watching some silly sexy movie

On one of those sites

And why I’m so sad

All this is so far away right now?

But you love you said

And you think every day

Of our time together

I have to wait than

I know

It’s just so hard sometimes

When there is no you around

Not even word

Any touch

Just a memory and promise

But I know you are here

Inside me still

And in all

Of those sites places some faces too

And our words here

And our souls

I feel so rich now

Though still hungry too

What amazing is this all

With you right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish you would write everyday. i like reading your words. every poet has a voice and this poem is a strong example of your voice.