Tuesday 17 June 2008

Don't say I wont find my home


What I can do with my wishing silly mind
Where to go with it
If I search nothing but love
But each time I’m closer to it
It seems I’m not able to drown deep

Is it something wrong with me?
What is this practical love you talk about
You don’t believe I’m able to love like this?
You think I’m always far away from these who I should be with?
There is no help for me?

Please do not say this
I wish to hide right now right here
Not wandering anymore
There is no need
I know my heart and its greed
Don’t say I want more than I should
Don’t say I will never be able to find home

I’m a bit away now I know
My mind fly to another land
But do you think so
It will be always like this?
No I hope you are wrong

It was just another step to do
And right now there is another one
Finally I’ll rest in his arms for good
Don’t say I wont
You don’t know this at all
Please don’t say such words

I was never more sure anything but this
That one day I’ll have to leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those last two lines are brilliant. i am jealous i did not write them. ;-)