Sunday 1 June 2008

I'm sorry but i love it


Why each time I put another poem

On this wall

I feel like I loose a bit of us

This what we have.

I feel I can lose you

But it doesn't stop me at all

I love this risque

I love to wait

Your answer

What you can tell after all

I need your reactions

Like new water to drink

I cant live by memories just

Or dreams

I need you now

Even angry sometimes

Even mad

Even surprised unsure

But you

In love

Forgiving

Or amazed

I need you near

I'm sorry to be

Such a little girl

Using tools I shouldn't maybe

Writing about you and me here

I'm sorry

But I love it


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your innocence and also your defiance in this poem. i love how you are saying, 'i love you, but i still want to do it my way!'. very sweet but also very erotic.

your poems are becommming better and better.