Monday 30 June 2008

Journey to heaven and hell


Been traveling two days

Little journey to the dark side

Seems fine

For a while

Discovering new

Exciting pictures

From little hell

For sell

Oh, sweet sin

Seems to be

For a moment

Until you see

Something too dark

And all fun is gone

Only scar

Is it all real?

Too horrible,

Disgusting

So easy to find here to follow to have

Hell for sell

On the Earth

No boundaries

No heart

Just a big fat cock to smack

Right know bitch!

Slut!

Go one

Yes do your job!

Fuck, fuck

Deeper whore

Yes Master!

Yes!

Sir please more

Hit me fuck me

Piss

On me

Can't stand this anymore

It's too much

She cant

Like this

They are monsters

Nothing more

Pigs, jerks oh

No human at all

It was nice fun at the start yes

I cant deny

Some play

Some smile

And pleasure and pain

Yes

The theater

But then one picture too much

And I wish to run

Just run

And forget this hell

She cant love this

I don't believe

It was rape nothing more

Disgusting scaring sick

What a gate I opened suddenly and why

To be aware to know more?

I don't really know

What is inside human race

Darkness

Madness

Is there god behind?

Can he save all of them?

Can he cure mad minds

We all can have

And give them the rain

And heaven

Without pain

Give them forgiveness or dream

Not boring but beautiful

Acceptable, a bit wild, free

Still black and white

Still full of excitement and this joy of fight

But clear, more clear

Not like that

Please

Please god if you exist

Don't let me see such movies!

It's too far from love and beauty

It's too far from reality

And dream I have to live

It was a hard trip

Too much to stand too much to understand

I can't get it

Yes in to the shadow

I can find

This deep extreme joy

Of submission

To explore

To feel to know

Yes it's still so many ways

To try to go

Until you see

Something what is just too much

And you know

You have to be back

To normality

What ever you think of this

Be back to your own sweet dream

Of love of heaven

Of you and me

Yes baby

I'm back

Nothing compares to us

And this love we have

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! this is very long. a powerful journey.

j

Anna Cellmer said...

The result of my curiosity was exploring internet bdsm sites for two days and few movies was just too much for me i think :)

Anonymous said...

too much for me aswell, i think.

j