Sunday 10 August 2008

Holidays thoughts


I became calm

Drowned in thoughts of you

Just waiting when you will open your mobile phone

To hear the sound of report

That you received the message

I sent some time ago

But it is still closed

No answer, so I wait

Another special book in mean time

An Chinese author sweet sensitive girl

"Shanghai baby"

I could be as she is

I think

Only attraction this year is the sea

With waves here

Even my fisherman and his boat disappeared

But it’s better like this

From the time you live here

And thoughts of you are all

I can drown in

And you are so mine

Inside and on the other side

Of my mobile phone

Right now

All seems similar each year

Though different still

My thoughts of you

Are deeper and with more certainty

That you are mine

Even living still

That far

You said to me once that your only dream is to be inside me

And what about now?

What are other dreams that you have?

If you already had me just as you dreamt of ?

So nice you said that you long for me even more now

That’s what I feel and want too

My lover, my wonderful one

I'm so happy to have you

I can live without any people around me

But I like to keep a few friends in net

Can you understand?

Aspirations

As many of us

I wish to write a book sometimes

Have money to survive

And to keep this love I have now

Alive

Maybe move to London one day

I like this city the most I think

With its colorful happy crowd in a Piccadilly Circus at night

With all its calm lovely green parks

With all these monuments of ancient glory too

With the beauty of all the world

Living there

With its mess

I'm just afraid a bit

If I can find something to do there

Something not too hard

You know I'm not that strong

And full of enthusiasm to such things

To have all on my head

It’s too heavy a bit

But always can try, I think.

No comments: