Monday 18 August 2008

Yes beautiful world but with you



Yes you showed me the world

I wish to stay in for good

Though without you

It’s just an empty space

Nothing more

Landscape as all other around

Yes beautiful

But can find nicer

Everywhere I suppose

But with you

With you...

This is all

I dreamt about

With your songs, with you smile, your care

Your spirit, your passionate soul and your heart

Just wish you to be near always and in love

To feel your hand in mine

To hear your voice

I wish to live with you like this

And I know that

I wont need anything else

I just wish to stay attractive to you as you are for me

And create still our own beautiful world

To live within

Each day each night that we share

Yes, sometimes we can go outside too

To eat or dance or doing something else

But here is always more

This our together world

I wish to keep and to enjoy

Forever


No comments: