Saturday 16 August 2008

You bring the nicest things to me




Each time you are coming here

You say something beautiful to me

As about this planning play recently

With us within

And it’s like a birth for new dreams

To go on to cherish

But me ...

I have sometimes so many dark thoughts

So all what was clear and so good

Turns in to the storm of feelings and weaknesses

I have within me

Then I feel , god what I'm doing here and why

I love him

Have to stop all this but it’s too late

I shared all what was running through me

And again I made you confused or worried a bit

And this way I worry even more

And all is in my head

What is it for?

If there is nothing but love to enjoy?

So silly girl I'm at times

I wish you to forgive me

Once again

And lets go on

This dream we have

And lets be happy together

As we are

My love

My man

How I wish to kiss you again

No comments: