Thursday 14 August 2008

Please do not go


I need you

Somehow the right words stop fly in me

Just tears

Please do not leave me

Please

You say you need to be my only man

You afraid the same what me

That something could come between us

That’s why we say some things

Just to make sure our selves

That we can't lost this

What we have, yes we have

Something so good

Please stay, my love

Why these tears come again

Why I'm so afraid

All the time

That you could go

Even when you say that you love

But you are so wonderful

And I'm so crazy

So unsure of this world

And me in it somehow

I'm just stealing smiles from each while that comes

Suddenly

I do not have any plan

For me here on this ground

Yes I wish just drown in your arms

For good

But we both know

That this is not enough

We all have to find this way we wish to go

Before

I feel I'm on the way to nowhere

If I only lose my smile to go one

And my faith that I'm strong enough

To be worth of you

My beautiful.

No comments: