Thursday 22 October 2009

Incoming birthday wishes




To the chosen one:

I wish you could act as a loving man again
Not like the last ass hole
As recently when I was so close

I wish me to not be as a whore
Giving my body to any nice man
Just to make me feel better
At time you are away

But it seems it is not possible
Because I love to keep all these lovely men around
They are only one little thing in this world
That can please me enough
To enjoy this life still
When you are not here
And when I am not sure if you care at all

Besides it is you who showed me
How free I can be
Yes you first
My sweet dirty boy
It's all your fault!
You didn't know I'll love this so much though
So I forgive you

Another thing
I wish you marry this woman who you can be totally open with
And who you love to fuck so much as me you did

But I see you have other priorities in your life
What is good and fine
What is right

And I am bad to you enough
Just so much as you
Maybe even more
So go to the hell!
My beloved

There is no way for us
Like this

I hate that I still love you
I really do

Fuck you!

Yes I wish so!

And I wish I could stop this show
Somehow

But I can't
I love this madness too much
To give up
And live my life
Outside

Here is all my heart
Or maybe just a part

Who knows that?

Any way this trap
Is quite hard
To leave
Maybe because
So sweet

As the memory of you and me
It's so easy to drown in the past
And forget all life

And why not?
If there is no any chance for real us
And there is no sense
Because we wont change us
Or the past
And there is not only us
Who we have to care about

I know that
darling
oh go away
please go away from my dreams
I can't stand this still
There is too much for us
To manage

And you
Do not want this
Just why you left again
This little doors for me open?
Don't you know
I'll look for you through them

Why don't you let me go away for good
If you don't love me enough
To act?

You even stop your talk
So what is left?

Oh yes this silly show
of mine
This drama on my site
This comedy too
This me here
For you

Who can't stop write
Like a mad


Fuck!

No comments: