Saturday 31 October 2009

Internet





What it is if not
Huge open beautiful
Playground
For all us to enjoy?


It's a special world
When we are able to live and play
Together
Fulfilling minds and souls
By something so exciting so good
At the same time we can touch each other too
And gain and lost so much
In one moment in space in one night or day
All your world can be changed

By single word

That gives you power to enjoy this world
Or lack of hope

Beautiful dangerous world
Be careful
And enjoy!

Just as much you can just as much you want
It's free and it lives inside
And it's so big just as your imagination is
Go follow your dreams and needs
You can have all what you wish here
Believe me

I am here from years with few of my friends
And I'll never leave
It is all just too sweet and too free
To find something else

Here you have your own mind and soul
Shared with these who you like or love
What else to need?


Well some other life still
But here is more
So you can play just as you wish
It is amazing, really it is
As much as this love
Which suddenly became eternal in words
I am playing with the time again
Like you were here still with me
And it seems so real

So it is all just art we can be sure of
It is only mind which create all
And heart of course

I wonder if new story begin soon
Or maybe I can live only with you here
You exist in my mind or in real
Doesn't matter now

Until I still smile
To these words
I had for you
In some moment in space
When we cached our souls
And felt in love

No comments: