Saturday 17 October 2009

Just this 5 minutes too late





You are this man
Who I didn't want to do this with
But I did
So now we both have to forget
That it ever happened
Immature you can say I am
Well false signs I gave to you this night
These smiles, a little care, hugs and dance
And these five minutes you asked me to stay in your place
And few little more things
I guess
Let me do this
Make you so blind insensitive enough
To take me without my permission

Now you have to disappear from my life
Like a ghost from the past
A little scar inside my mind

We didn't really build any story between
It's all misunderstanding I think



And you
Yes you my love
This one who just left me alone
Some time ago
For all these nights

How I wish you could erase this man now
Who just came and took me
So easily
Without my wish or need

You should be there
Not he

Do you know this?

No comments: