Tuesday 20 October 2009

You didnt tell me






It seems you forget to tell me
About this one little thing
That you will get married soon
Well good luck
She waits quite long
12 years
Oh amazing we are here 5 too
This time is running so fast
Don't you think so?
Amazing how long we belonged to each other here

I wonder when you decided though?
The same time you promised me this life together forever?
Or recently?
When you suddenly gone after all this mess you prepared for us both?

Any way it is good decision
I hope you can make it
She is good for you
She will forgive you all
And she wont be as me
I think
She wont hurt you as I can
Playing your own game

We were good as a dream
You can't say it wasn't nice
You belonged to me here
Quite sweet
Sometimes cruel too but mostly sweet
Yes for sure
Well such a special fantasy
It is a good thing
To live
Is in it?

Just how to release my mind now
And go to all these who wait
I think the time as always
Is the best to forget

And keep your mind and heart free
From this love which doesn't work any more
Somehow

I don't know even why
And what I did
That you decided to leave
Without single word

Well all have its ways I suppose

Any way she is such a gentle lady
It was nice to talk with her
Last night

Yes good to know
Some facts

Send her my regards
and well I hope you will be allright
I wasn't able to lie to her this time though
Besides you didn't ask

Congratulations again
I am sure you tell her something clever enough
To make her wish you still
You are such a charming man
When you want this

And I am as I am

Always too free on my way

Dancing still

Teasing your dreams
Like before
Your sweet little things

No comments: