Friday 7 September 2007

1492 - Conquest of Paradise

Be a realist


I hate this word
I hate and why I must
Hear this so many times
“Be a realist”
I hate to be a realist
Why should I like this, why
I hate to be just a good wife
I hate to live in my town all my life
I need to fly
I hate this science carrier too
I want to be an artist, a poet, a writer, a dancer too
Whatever it's not important at all
I want to be a woman in love
But I don't need to be a realist
No, no, no
I hate this kind of job
Be a realist means to me
Just live normally but it is so
Boring and mean
It's like nothing just things without any meanings
I never want to be a realist no
And I wish to find someone
Who lets me not be a realist
Who lets me fly who, lets me sing
I need love to dream about
I need the touch, so shy
I need the whole world in my hand
I want real love to start again
And new dreams about the perfect man
Who is touching me by his soul
So wild, so proud, so deep and so warm
By his merrily flowing thoughts and palms
I wish to be real but not a realist at all
Every age, every time is great
To feel so good to feel OK
With this sensual dance
Living in an imaginary embrace
Of my thoughts, so hungry
This voice, this touch, this caress
This deep ocean of desires
Hidden somewhere in the cave of their eyes
And within mine and your soul
Still so mysterious, so unknown.

No comments: