Friday 7 September 2007

Secretary - Baby did a bad thing

I wish to be a perfect woman for you
Yes that's all I want to do
I want to stay your mistress too
That you could take me
In your office the break time through
I'd like to be your lunch
And you know that I taste good
As an orient fruit
And then I'll write another poem for you
To tell you how much I love you
How wonderful a man you are
And if I get well with this
You will touch me so sweetly
And so deeply, that I could
Feel you so good
And then I'll call you
My master
I can be some cleaner lady too
If I could make your bed
At the hotel you stay for a while
I'd like to be your secretary
If you will look at me
And tell me hello in the morning
I could be your little cat too
If you take me to your home
And give me some milk and caress
But the most I'd like to be a little mouse
That you could put me in your pocket
Then I will feel your warmth , so close
And I could see the world by your eyes,
I could go wherever you go, besides
It will be wonderful to me to be like this
But if you want I can be everything you wish
Because I live in your dreams.

No comments: