Wednesday 12 September 2007

V for Vendetta - I'm with you

I can’t live without you


I don't like your silence
you know
and I don't feel so comfortable
anymore
but maybe you have some reason
to be like this,
there is not any problem for me
that we can't meet
I know as well as you
that it can be difficult
but I love you
and my life really started
from the time you came but
if you don't feel good with me
anymore
you can go
away



Oh no please stay
Forget it what I just said
Never go away
Please stay
I need you so much
To live
You are this one for me
Who I can trust and love
and understand
and be real with
Please don't go
How I love you
How I love
Every single inch of you
Your every thought
You are my love
You are the part of me
Don't forget it
You understand me well
You can accept me as I'm
Even this what you said at the start
About all these mythologies around
You don’t believe in
Makes me sure
That we are both as one
You can play and live as me
You can understand everything
All I want to do
Is just to dance with you
So, please stay
And come to me someday
I want this so much
I can't imagine my life without
You
Here inside my heart and soul
Here within all dreams I have
Because of you

No comments: