Wednesday 26 September 2007

Marek Stan: With the Chiaroscuro Female video made by Gerald Brewster


Theater




Love turned into the form of art

This site is my private theater

And my heart plays on this scene another act

It’s real though it’s still the play

But love you see is here

I wish you are the main watcher and actor as well

But I don’t mind to be seen by all

When I sing my song filling the pages of my life’s book

I never know who will come on the stage

To let me scream or dance more

Meantime there is a peace or little monologue

But this theater still lives here and welcomes all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Marek Stan: With the Chiaroscuro Female video made by Gerald Brewster" < Loved it!
Also visit my weblog : old amber leaf green