Monday 10 September 2007

Here Comes The Rain Again by Annie Lennox

Forgive me



You are silent
It always makes me a bit sad
Especially when before that
I had written something what
I regret
When I'm too emotional
To you sometimes,
When I have my black thoughts
or doubts,
And I have put them all to you
Then this silence,
Then I feel
Such an emptiness
Such a idle day,
You blend into me as a tree
I'm not sure how I could live
Without you
I don't want even to imagine this
You are within me
And it's enough to live
And to feel
Everything
What is possible
And to love you still
Forever and ever I will
And forgive me
Every doubt
I have had so far
Every bad word
Every thought
Which is against
Our love,
You and me,
Which is because
I feel so weak
Sometimes
Without your arms
Around me

No comments: