Monday 10 September 2007

Gloomy Sunday

Daily misses


I'm dying again
Life is so empty today
He is silent from two days
It's hard to stand
But he is back
And this is good
He is back in the way
He could
He is always to me
Occasionally
But loving still and only me
As he said
And I believe again
Love makes me not able
To do anything again but
I can't forget about love
I can't
And I'm in this strange condition during a day
External life doesn't exist
I wish to look at his picture that's all I wish
And wait for him
Months or years
Doesn't matter
And never wake up from this dream I have
I'm writing to him
When I feel I must
I write a poems too and that's enough
And I learn how to be patient in love too
As he wants me to be right now
He creates me from the start
Because I forget my self
I forget the world and the life
I have one direction from now
To be in his arms
Someday
Only this has some meaning to me
Anything else
Is just a dream

No comments: