Friday 28 September 2007

In my secret life

Yes it's better like this


You see it is much better like this
To leave this way without anger and regrets
You forget I'm a whiles collector
And I can't have bad memories
It's not a good way for me
Just to live with sadness and hate
You are still able to make me happy or destroy me as well
So it's good that your mysterious plan fell
And we stay beautiful to each other
And we can stay in peace
Knowing only this that if we could we will be together.

Yes the world is as big and beautiful
As your imagination that's true
So thank you too to be so beautiful
And to fill my days by love passion and joy
You were just as you should be, my love
To make me the woman I'm right now
I hope I was able to leave
Some little sign in your heart
And that whenever you will think of me
You will smile and just feel all right
That something like that
Suddenly happened inside your heart
Never regret never be sad
It's best like this
We leave
But we still have our memories
We still have our dreams
And this life as no one else
Because we feel and we are real
That's all that matter
My dear lovely sweet lover man
Yes I can accept this goodbye
But I'll stay with my memories
This you can't take away from me
I do not agree :)

No comments: