Friday 28 September 2007

Dido - White Flag

Forgive me


I didn't know I can be so cruel in love
So it all just hurts you that I'm here
That all makes you feel insane
Because you can't
Have me the way you wish
Only because you are weak enough
To not do it
Only because we live
Too far away...

Yes I'm a bit cruel I know
But sometimes you run
and you don't think too much
What you do
You just run for this
What you find beautiful
And I found you
I crash in to your life
As a bomb
Now I see this
I didn't know
It will be like this
Believe me
I didn't plan this
But now I see
It's all my fault
Please forgive me
Forgive me to make a hell
In your soul
Forgive me
That you fell in love
Forgive me
That we can't be together
For real
Forgive me that I'm here
Still so smiling and tall as you say
Even if you tried so hard to trample me down
Just to forget me
Forgive me
That I was so blind, my love
Forgive me my write
Forgive me that I fell in you too
Forgive me
That I'm so far away from you
Forgive me to not be even faithful to you
Forgive me to let you down
Forgive me all my faults
I'm guilty
It's not you
You are just beautiful
That's all

You were harsh to me
Just because you wish me to leave you in peace
I shall respect this and I will
Thank you to let me live still.

No comments: