Sunday 23 September 2007

I’m beside you still

I’m beside you still


You may not feel my touch
Laying in your bed at night
After your always busy day
When you are tired
You may not see me
Watching your sleepy eyes
Just beneath your losing dream
When you are waking up
You may not share with me
Some of your daily things
You simply live by
During your cheerful life
But remember
That no matter what you do
And if things are going
Up or down
You can be sure
That I'm here
For you
My heart never lies to me
So you know
That I'm always beside you
And I feel with this so good
That nothing can change
This simple truth
That I belong to you
And that there is nothing
More precious on this world
To me
Than our story of love
And our dream we drowned both
And you with me somehow
Together
In our dream world finding trip
Forever
So, you know me now
And I'm so bared beside you
Even living so far still
Yet close enough
To feel your breath inside me

No comments: