Monday 24 September 2007

Addicted to the Marquis de Sade

I just came to say that you are beautiful



I can’t say yet if I want anything from you

I came here just to say

That you are beautiful

And that I enjoy this what I found

In your world



It’s so different from this one I know

Maybe that’s why so interesting to me

But there is something more in it

I think you are special

You gave me new smiles

You gave me wild dreams

During last night

Because I saw all of you

And I wished to be there too



This image so inspiring as frightener

But beautiful and sweet the same

What to do if I see only a beauty in you

Maybe we all miss for pain as for love

Maybe we all search for this what we can’t find

In this simple world?

Without going a little bit the frames out

We can’t really know who we are



I found your world tender, sensual and beautiful

No real brutality is in you even when you give pain is just to feel more

Besides I always believed in the charm of new experiences

As I saw on your site

How enjoyable!

Thank you , one more time to leave me with smile!

And quite excited!

That what is all about !

No comments: