Monday 10 September 2007

Dante's Prayer

Ashes


I left my lover
I left my friend
The man who loves me
So much and deep
I didn't love him
Enough to stay I think
Yes I wanted
I wanted you for a while
You are so sweet to me
But without him
I can't
I just can't
Be with you again
As you wish to
I can't love anymore
I'm broken
Not able to see
To feel, to live
I do not exist
He is gone
He is gone
He doesn't love me now
I can't stand my self
In his eyes so hard to me
He doesn't want me
Doesn't respect
Doesn't believe
That I'm worth one his breath
I'm leaving now
I'm not able to love
He is gone
His heart is cold for me
He closed the doors
Any way I can't see
By one cut
He destroyed all joy of life
All love I have had
To the world
So I can't
Let you to come in
There is only ashes
Which stay
For today in me

No comments: