Monday 24 September 2007

Dire Straits Romeo and Juliet

You and me


May it be just imagination
You and me?
May it be all just mind creation
Loving here?
We never touch, we never see
So how it can be
To feel you so much
In me
Why can't I stop to think of you
My love?
Why all my life
Is running around you
Right now
Even if you seems to
Walk away into the silence
If all you said was just to please me
If all you said was nothing
You really meant
So why, why
I miss your words and you
Right now
I can fill my life by thousand
Beautiful romances
But no one can take your place
No one can create this story
Of you and me
Don’t you know this?
Don’t you believe
That you and me
Is something different
That you and me
Is this dream I wish to live
Forever in
That you and me
Is all I want to believe in

No comments: