Monday 24 September 2007

Marillion - He Knows, You Know

Should remember


What to think of you now
My sweet one
If you do everything
That I'd stop believe
In you and me
What makes you so extremely busy
To not leave me any sight of you anymore
To change your number phone
Just before my visit to your place?
Oh please come on
Why you do it to me, my love?
I thought I mean something for you
But maybe I was wrong
Why honestly you can't say
That you don't want
To see me in reality
That all fun maybe
Between you and me
Is only here
In our dream moon landing trip
Especially if we don't need
To meet too often
To not absorb each other too much
In our busy lives
Oh yes my love, I know
That sometimes we afraid
To face some real things
Or we simply lost some energy
To take it, to go on
Or to meet each other
As right now
I don't have force enough
To let you believe in this no more
I'll stay in my own world
There is no chance now
For more
If you don't wish it'd happen my love
Even if you always say
How much you do
These are nothing but words I know
Some lies you use
To caress my soul
Nothing more
It's nothing more
Yes, I should remember...

No comments: