Monday 10 September 2007

Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye




I'm sorry my love
I shouldn't accuse you
Just like this
Especially right now
When you are ill
I shouldn't be so angry
Because of something
What is not perhaps depended of
Anyone
I'm sorry to be like this today
You see I'm not even able to try to leave you
I was just so full of these sad thoughts
That you don't care of me
One more time I doubt
Once again I did this
I stopped to believe
I still hear your words
'Never ever questioning my love to you'
But it's so hard sometimes It's so hard
My love
To believe that you care
When I don't see this
When everything is against
You and me
Why do I feel this sorrow
Because of this what
Didn't happened
Why
I don't know
But now
Please believe me
I want you to live here
I don't feel well thinking that I could stop
No I don't want to leave at all
I just wish you could
Care a bit more just a bit
Just don't be silent too long
That's it

No comments: