Wednesday 12 September 2007


You like intelligent women
You said once oh
Am I strong-headed enough
To be your love?
What if all I have to offer to you
Is nothing but my fragile heart?
And my body so hungry you
Do you think it's enough?
What if I'm nothing but a simple girl?
And there is nothing so mysterious in me
To discover, to go deeper for?
What if I'm nothing but me?
Is it enough to you
Is it enough to love?
What if it can be nothing but a while
Even worth to remember
But there is no way to leave the past
To change our lives
Is it worth to start?
Is it worth to risk?
Do you want
To be in love with me
The way we are
Is it enough to fly
To be happy like this
Is it enough to live?
Oh why so many question all the time
If I love you and this is enough
To be so happy and to keep this dream
Just come someday
And touch me
And be for real

No comments: